The application Dashboard
MyTechReports™ is an advanced online
reporting application designed for water treatment companies and their
representatives. The flexibility of the application provides a unique
look and feel for each company all while providing a simple well
documented and explained user interface.
Why we are different?
- Your data is your data. If at any time you
decide to leave MyTechReports™ you can download a complete
(and USEABLE) data table to take with you.
- All your data is stored on Advantage Controls
in house servers with redundancy outside of Advantage. Advantage
is not a water treater and has nothing to gain from your data.
- Advantage has a record of providing some of the best
customer support in the industry for our controllers and pumps,
and now our online reporting software.
- Output all data tables, charts, graphs and pictures to numerous
file types that best suit your needs.
- It only takes a few hours to have all your
customers into MyTechReports™ and be ready to make high
quality reports vs. days to manually input all your customer data
with our competition.
- Patent Pending process that applies the
80/20 rule to setup – once you make a change to anything in the
system it can be saved and used again easily on any customer within
a matter of clicks.
- Coming soon: Controller data can be emailed
to a catch all inbox and put into log files within the system.
That is not exclusive to Advantage controllers only.
- Input notes, pictures, graphs, and charts
directly into your report without be forced to comment on every
single cell using our Notes-on-the-Fly user interface.
- Fine grained security rights and
administrative privileges for making sure jobs are getting done.
- Your company logo won’t be a small square in some corner.
Each and every report will look like your company,
feel like your company, and represent your company. Customizable
backgrounds, color schemes, and layouts coming soon.
- Constant development from feedback that the
community (yes, you!) give us. Patches are applied multiple times
weekly and change logs are provided.
- Community driven forum for ideas, input,
help, and constructive criticism all driven by the community for the
A sample service report